CMS Professional 4
The latest version of CMS Professional (Central Monitoring Station) is designed to be compatible with all Video Management Systems design by Alnet Systems – NetStation NetHybrid and NetHybrid HD. New CMS Professional software was designed completely from scratch based on nearly 15 years of experience and more than 100,000 installations worldwide. User-Friendly design, layouts, advanced scheduler and script editor make the CMS Professional look the way you want, and work the way you need. CMS Professional is a combination of ease of use with virtually unlimited configuration possibilities. Flexible design provides freedom for easy adjustment of the configuration for both small and large installations with thousands of cameras deployed trough out number of locations.Expanded Schedule and strip programming editor allows very advanced settings of alarms and action which helps facilitates extensive surveillance of CCTV installations.
Latest version of CMS Web Client provides freedom to connect to your video stream through the browser regardless of the operating system on your client computer with no need to install additional software.
Watch the new Powerfull CMS4
- Free of charge
- Modern design developed with new engine.
- Remote monitoring of multiple facilities from a single location.
- Unlimited number of simultaneous server connections.
- Unlimited number of supported monitors.
- Adding, removing and editing connections on the fly.
- Standard User Mode for easy use – be connected within seconds, without sophisticated and time-consuming configuration.
- Administrator Mode for complex and detailed configuration of any single program function.
- User-defined arrangement of each part of the program – changing design on the fly by drag and drop.
- User-defined camera layouts, changed on the fly.
- Multi-instance camera view – quickly add many live and archive views of the same camera to layout.Support for up to 3 different video profiles for each camera
- Easy and quick PTZ camera control.
- Advanced e-map with live camera preview thumbnails.
- Virtual PTZ and advanced digital zoom.
- Virtual Panorama – create virtual Panorama view for IP PTZ cameras.
- Advanced Scheduler – create set of tasks to be performed under variety of different conditions.
- Running custom programs and macros from within the Program.
- Script Editor – a very powerful tool for advanced users – allows creating complex scenarios of program behavior and practically define the way it Works.
- Advanced support for fish-eye cameras type.
- Advanced user account administration. Watermark export.
- Local recording support.
- Advanced archive time line.
- Backup function.
- Automatic bandwidth control.